Connecting Ledger accounts
To connect your Ledger accounts with Phantom Mobile, first navigate to the accounts menu.
- Navigate to the Add / Connect Wallet screen.
- Select Connect Hardware Wallet.
- Allow Bluetooth permissions when prompted.
- Have your Ledger device nearby and unlock the device, make sure Bluetooth is turned ON.
- Tap on the device to pair with it.
- If this is your first time pairing with this device, you'll be shown a pairing code. Ensure both your Ledger device and your phone is showing the same code, then accept it on both devices (double-tap on Ledger).
- Select which chains you would like to connect on your Ledger account.
- Follow instructions when prompted to open the selected Ledger app on your Ledger device.
- If you selected all 3 chains (Solana, Ethereum, and Polygon), you will need to switch Ledger apps after Solana accounts are connected. When prompted, switch to the Ethereum or Polygon app.
- Phantom will look for activity in Ledger accounts.
- If you tap Select Accounts, you may choose which accounts to connect by tapping on any of them.
- Press Continue to connect selected accounts. You will automatically be switched to the first Ledger account you connected.
- Your Ledger account is now ready to use!
Signing a Transaction
To sign a transaction with Ledger, start the transaction as you normally would, then follow the prompts to connect your Ledger. The video above is an example sending BONK token.
- Prepare your transaction, such as sending BONK token.
- Before you press Connect, have your Ledger device nearby and unlock the device.
- Wait until your Ledger device and Phantom mobile app pair.
- In order to sign a transaction, you'll need to open the correct Ledger app on your Ledger device. When prompted, open the Ledger app.
- Approve the transaction on your Ledger device.