We are excited to announce the auto-confirm feature, designed to smoothly validate transactions automatically as you interact with your favorite dapps.
There are two ways to enable auto-confirm.
1. You can navigate to Settings > Connected Apps > Select the dapp > Enable auto-confirm.
2. When you initiate a transaction, you'll get a transaction confirmation pop-up window, select the "Auto-Confirm" option and then enable it.
How to disable Auto-Confirm?
To turn off auto-confirm, navigate to Settings > Connected apps > Choose the dapp > Toggle the auto-confirm button to the off position.
While this is an amazing feature, we are aware that a malicious dapp can take advantage of this functionality. To prevent this, we have implemented key security measures to keep your funds safe:
- We are limiting the auto-confirm feature to trusted partners.
- Auto-confirm will be turned OFF by default; when enabled, it will remain active for only 2 hours.
- Transactions are still simulated in the background with the help of blowfish. If we detect any suspicious requests, we will exit the auto-confirm mode and provide you with a warning.