Newly created Phantom wallets start with a Native SegWit
bc1q. This makes it easier to buy Bitcoin (BTC) directly from within Phantom, or receive BTC from other wallets and exchanges. This address is usually used by dApps like Magic Eden as your "Payment address".
To learn more about the other BTC addresses supported by Phantom, please check this article.
1. Click on Bitcoin Native SegWit account address
2. Click on Send
3. Enter the recipient's Bitcoin Address (this should also be a Native SegWit address)
4. Enter the amount you want to send and click Next
5. Finally, verify the token amount, network and click on "Send" to initiate the transaction.
You will get the confirmation once the transaction is complete.
1. Click on the Bitcoin Native SegWit account address
2. Click on Deposit
3. Scan the QR code with the wallet that initiates the transfer or Copy the account address
4. Paste the account address in the destination account address field in the dApp that initiates the transfer