Phantom has launched Camera Mint, a fun and easy way to mint NFTs right in your wallet. If you experience any issues with this feature, please read below for common solutions. Feel free to reach out to us if you still experience troubles with this feature.
How do I use Camera Mint?
- On Phantom mobile, tap the + icon in the NFT section, then tap Mint Collectible.
What network(s) can I mint on?
- At this time, Phantom's Camera Mint is only on the Solana network. You can still mint on other networks using 3rd party solutions with your Phantom wallet.
How much SOL do I need to Mint?
- Typically 0.03 SOL is more than enough to Mint one NFT.
How do I delete an NFT I minted?
- You can burn an NFT you created the same as any other NFT.
Why am I unable to mint an NFT?
- Make sure you have
- given Phantom access to use your camera under your mobile OS settings
- enough SOL to mint the NFT
- the most up-to-date version of Phantom installed
Can I organize mints into a collection?
- Not at this time, but if you would like this, or other feature enhancements, please add them to our feature request board here.