We currently don't support Ledger with Firefox. Please use Chrome, Brave or Microsoft Edge.
Phantom mobile apps currently don't support Ledger hardware wallets, this feature will be added soon.
This guide is for anyone that wants to use Phantom as a tool to manage Solana and SPL tokens on their Ledger hardware wallet. This guide assumes that you have previously installed Phantom. You can start using Phantom with your Ledger in just a few steps.
Prepare your Ledger to use Solana, Ethereum and Polygon
If you have already installed the Solana, Ethereum, and Polygon apps onto your Ledger and you've already turned on "Blind Sign" in all those three apps, skip this step.
First, use the following guide to make sure your Ledger is set up to interact with Solana: https://docs.solana.com/wallet-guide/ledger-live. At this time, you must also enable "blind signing" on you Ledger in order to perform SPL token related transactions.
Connect your Ledger to Phantom
1) Make sure your Ledger is plugged into your computer, unlocked, and in the home screen.
2) Next, open up your installed Phantom wallet extension. Open up the account switcher menu by clicking on the hamburger icon at the top-left corner of the wallet.
3) Click the "+" button that says "Add / Connect Wallet".
4) Then click the "Connect Hardware Wallet" button.
5) A new tab will open and Phantom will detect your Ledger device.
Checkout the step by step process in this animated GIF:
After those steps, you should be done! Go back to Phantom to view your funds. Now you can send / deposit funds using the Ledger accounts you've connected in the networks you selected to interact with Solana, Ethereum, and Polygon dApps using your Ledger device.
You can repeat this process to connect addresses in one specific network (chain) only, or connect any other addresses you unselected before that you want to connect now. You can also connect addresses from other Ledger devices if you have different ones like Nano S, Nano S Plus, and Nano X.
Still having trouble?
Or visit: Ledger support